If you’re attending the virtual American Library Association conference from June 23–26, be sure to visit Infobase’s booth! (You must be a registered attendee at ALA to access the booth.) Stop by to enter our prize raffle and to see our award-winning solutions for your library, district, or classroom! Infobase is proud to be the Accessibility Sponsor for ALA.
Enter Our Prize Raffle!
Infobase is celebrating our 80th anniversary this year, and the gifts are for you! Visit Infobase’s virtual booth to enter our raffle to win a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!* The winner will be drawn at the conclusion of the show.
Learn How to Engage Students with Infobase
At Infobase’s booth, be sure to check out our 30-minute presentation “Panhandling for Student Engagement: Utilizing Multiple Asset Types,” where we will talk about the multiple ways that students learn, different asset types that speak to each learning style, and examples of how Infobase is meeting this variety of needs to find that moment of inspiration and engagement with your students.
Also, check out our other presentations on ALA’s Exhibitor Events page, including:
- Public Library Programs for the Homeschool Community
- Unpacking New Diversity Titles
- LJ Webcast: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Public Library
- The Embedded Librarian: Building Relationships Across the College Campus
Find Out More About Our Products and Solutions!
Stop by Infobase’s booth and schedule an appointment to find out more about our acclaimed online content, tools, and technology, including:
- Information Literacy – Core for colleges and universities, which uses innovative technology and proven pedagogy to build students’ essential information literacy and critical-thinking skills
- Credo Reference: Academic Core for colleges and universities and Credo Reference: Complete Core for public libraries, each with hundreds of searchable, full-text titles from the world’s foremost publishers covering every major subject
- Films On Demand streaming video for colleges and universities
- Access Video On Demand streaming video for public libraries
- Just for Kids Streaming Media Collection for public libraries, giving children—and their parents—a thoroughly kid-safe, advertisement-free media platform they can freely explore and enjoy.
Plus, Learn About Our Solutions for College and Career Readiness, Social and Emotional Learning, Information Literacy, and More at Infobase’s Booth!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal