Infobase is gearing up for the Texas Library Association (TLA) Annual Conference in Fort Worth on April 25–28. Stop by booth #2206 to enter our prize raffle and see our award-winning resources!
Table of Contents
Enter Our Prize Raffle!
In honor of Infobase’s 80 years of service to librarians, we’ll be giving away one of 8 $10 Amazon.com Gift Cards* every expo day! Be sure to swing by booth #2206 to enter.
Ask Us About the Access Video On Demand App!
Coming soon to a device near you: the Access Video On Demand app for Apple iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku! The app makes it even easier for participating users to access an expansive, patron-friendly collection of more than 44,000 high-quality videos anytime, anywhere. Stop by Infobase booth #2206 to learn more!
Demo Our Resources and More
Stop by Infobase booth #2206 for a demo of our acclaimed multidisciplinary and single-subject online products, including:
- Infobase’s streaming video and media products: Get access to outstanding content from hundreds of acclaimed film producers and educational content providers—all on a fully responsive, mobile-friendly platform—with Access Video On Demand and Just for Kids for public libraries, Films On Demand for colleges and universities, and Learn360 PLUS Classroom Video On Demand for K–12 schools and districts.
- The World Almanac® for Kids: Erasing the line between homework support and fun exploration, The World Almanac® for Kids is a natural complement to the middle school curriculum, providing resources for homework, reports, projects, or just for fun—great for homeschoolers, too!
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: Help elementary students develop online research skills with a trusted source of exclusive, age-appropriate content.
- Public Library eBook Collection and Middle/High School eBook Collection: These two collections give you convenient access to thousands of acclaimed eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Chelsea House, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints at a fraction of the cost of purchase.
- Transparent Language Online: Transparent Language Online for schools and universities supports your institution’s language needs in 110+ languages, including English for speakers of more than 30 native languages, using comprehensive language courses designed for independent study.
- Infobase Learning Cloud: Infobase Learning Cloud provides instructional training, upskilling, and courseware that includes more than 80,000 microlearning videos and hundreds of professionally developed courses designed to help you, your staff, students, and patrons master new skills, practice concepts, share ideas, and assess learning.
- Source Reference: Source Reference for grades 6–12 integrates highly acclaimed reference content with instructional videos and tutorials to provide research instruction in the classroom and at the point of need. Prepare students for any kind of research or the rigors of academia by building their conﬁdence and cultivating essential information literacy skills. Plus, it includes a federated search tool that lets your students access all of your e-resources from one place. And, it’s easy—we will handle all of the integration.
- Infobase’s history resources: Infobase’s acclaimed history databases—American History, African-American History, American Indian History, Ancient & Medieval History, and Modern World History—are designed to assist educators, students, and patrons with their research needs. All of these resources are fully cross-searchable and seamlessly integrated for complete history coverage.
Connecting People, Content, and Technology
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide award-winning multimedia reference content, online tools and technology, and professional development and training solutions that will help educators inspire, enable, and inform lifelong learners. Stop by booth #2206 to see what’s new for your institution!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal