Both Films On Demand and Credo Reference offer comprehensive core collections that provide material for every department on campus. Both platforms also allow you to add thousands of additional subject-specific titles to your institution’s resources in the form of either full-text reference eBooks, or streaming video segments and full titles. Join us for a short presentation that lays out the wide range of additional options that both platforms provide.
This 30-minute webinar will touch on:
- Films On Demand:
- Nursing: Core Collection and Nursing: Current Concepts and Practices Video Collection
- Master Career & Technical Education Video Package
- World Cinema Collection
- Credo Reference:
- Essentials Collections for subscription
- Titles for perpetual access (purchase)
Can’t attend? Register now, and you’ll be emailed a recording of the webinar, after the live session ends, to view at your convenience!
THIS IS A “WINFOBASE” WEBINAR
Join us for this webinar and be eligible to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!* Participants who attend will have a chance to win—just look for the poll questions at the end of the webinar to enter. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. Winner selected from attendees after the webinar has ended. Must be present to win.
- title: Infobase Quick Hits—Beyond the Basics: Content Options for FILMS ON DEMAND and CREDO REFERENCE
- date: August 18, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - August 18, 2021 @ 2:30 pm