Trial access available until June 15, 2020.
Resources and Support to Engage Students and Patrons Remotely
Infobase has created a variety of distance learning packages to help schools and institutions affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Each curated distance learning package offers trial access to the top Infobase online resources for remote learning for either elementary schools, middle and high schools, colleges and universities, or public libraries.
“Libraries serving distance learners will be happy…outstanding…highly recommended.”—Library Journal
Infobase’s online resources are indispensable for virtual instruction:
- All Infobase online resources are fully accessible anytime, anywhere
- Ideal for virtual classrooms, distance learning, homework help, and research
- Content can be saved to Google Drive for collaborative use among students
- Easy to integrate into learning management systems
- Self-assessments, discussion questions and essay topics, and interactive quizzes, puzzles, and games in many of our resources make it easy for students to evaluate their understanding of the material
- Full texts of literary classics and editorially curated Topic Centers allow students to catch up on reading assignments and delve deeper into their subject matter
- Infobase’s streaming video collections allow educators and librarians to create and share playlists, add personalized video introductions, and even upload custom content to share with students
- And much more!