Infobase is gearing up for the Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) conference in Cleveland on April 10–12. Stop by booth #700 to enter one of our raffles to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!* One raffle drawing will be held each day.
Also, be sure to stick around for a demo of Infobase’s new online resources, including:
- The NEW AND IMPROVED Films On Demand: With a fresh new look, enhanced functionality, and an improved user experience, Films On Demand‘s platform now better than ever provides users with the content, tools, speed, and performance that today’s online experience demands. Its new features include:
- Appealing new, user-friendly design
- Greater customization of the home page
- Curated content in new, high-interest categories
- Larger video player
- New featured series pages
- New Support Center
- And much more!
- The NEW AND IMPROVED Academic eBook Collection: Now with a fresh new look, expanded customization options, and even better functionality, Infobase’s Academic eBook Collection gives you instant access to more than 2,500 eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints. Its new features include:
- All-new, robust platform with improved speed, flexibility, and functionality
- More appealing, user-friendly design
- Custom home page sliders—create your own sliders that feature the Infobase eBooks of your choice!
- Print selected chapters or text
- Improved dictionary tool
- And more!
- Brand-New, Comprehensive Admin Portal: The admin portals for all Infobase resources—databases, streaming video, and eBooks alike—have officially merged into one comprehensive new admin portal. Having one comprehensive admin portal for all of their Infobase resources provides administrators with greater convenience, powerful new features, and a smoother, more efficient experience managing all of their admin needs!
- And more!
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help librarians and educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of students and researchers. Stop by booth #700 to see what’s new for your library!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal