If you’re attending the ALA Annual Conference in New Orleans, be sure to visit booth #1449! Stop by for a demo of Infobase’s databases, streaming video resources, eBook subscriptions, or teacher resources and be eligible to:
- Enter our raffle to win a Kindle Fire HD! We’re holding a raffle every expo day.
- Come by an hour before closing each day to spin our prize wheel for a chance to win one of many exciting prizes!
- Get a free “Superhero” T-shirt when you attend a demo!
Stop by booth #1449 to see:
- Access Video On Demand: With its greatly improved navigation and taxonomy, completely responsive interface, and other powerful enhancements, the new, more patron-friendly Access Video On Demand is now more than ever the must-have video resource for patrons and learners of all ages, cord cutters, DIYers, library programming, and more.
- The World Almanac® for Kids and The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: The newly relaunched, intermediate-level The World Almanac® for Kids and the brand-new The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary are reliable resources for kid-friendly reference, together acting as natural complements to the elementary and middle school curriculum—ideal also for college education departments and homeschoolers. They each feature a wealth of exclusive, age-appropriate content, including excellent resources for student reports and research, plus valuable Teacher Resources and Homework Help.
- Feature Films for Education Collection: Brought to you in partnership with Global Eagle, this outstanding collection offers hundreds of full-length feature films for educational instructional purposes, focusing on both current and hard-to-find titles, including dramas, literary adaptations, blockbusters, classics, science fiction, environmental titles, foreign films, social issues, animation studies, Academy Award® winners, and more.
- Polling the Nations: The critically acclaimed online database of public opinion polls is now available from Infobase! A vital tool across the curriculum, this esteemed resource contains the full text of more than 700,000 questions and responses from more than 18,000 surveys and 1,700 polling organizations, conducted from 1986 through the present in the United States and more than 100 other countries around the world.
- And more!
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help librarians and educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of students, patrons, and researchers. Stop by booth #1449 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!