In a major new update, Bloom’s Literature is now partnering with Publishers Weekly to offer more than 4,000 of PW‘s author interviews and profiles, from 1989 to the present. These articles, which can be found in the search results under the Criticism tab, cover authors including:
- The latest literary prizewinners, including Colson Whitehead and Jennifer Egan
- Major young-adult novelists such as Angie Thomas and John Green
- Important best sellers such as George R. R. Martin and Sue Grafton
- Poets including Tracy K. Smith and Anne Carson
- Noted nonfiction writers such as Barbara Ehrenreich and Sebastian Junger
- …and many more!
In addition, Bloom’s now offers more than 250 broadcasts of Publishers Weekly Radio, featuring audio interviews with famous authors such as Gay Talese, Buzz Bissinger, and Jacqueline Woodson. Researchers can now not only read about these great authors but also hear them speak in their own voices. These recordings can be found in the search results under the Videos tab.
No other literary database comes close to matching the multimedia content of the award-winning Bloom’s Literature. The new articles and broadcasts complement the database’s thousands of critical essays, author biographies, character analyses, full-length videos of classic stage performances and film adaptations of literary works, classic works of literature, discussion questions, full-length poems, essays providing guidance on writing papers, Shakespeare Center, and more.
Click on the links below for more information about Bloom’s Literature: