Information Literacy – Core instruction and assessment platform provides libraries with a powerful new tool for teaching foundational skills in any setting. Information Literacy – Core supports educators in their efforts to:
- Teach valuable information literacy skills in one-shots, courses, and at the point of need
- Engage students with 100+ standards-aligned videos and tutorials covering concepts central to critical thinking, research skills, and more
- Save time and resources compared to creating materials from scratch
- Simplify collaboration with faculty by providing in-demand instructional content that is easy to embed in learning management systems and LibGuides
- Assess student progress and adjust their instruction strategy based on real evidence.
Want to see how it works? Check out the overview video below!