Staying safe online and bullying are often linked. This month’s suggestions from Classroom Video On Demand look at both topics as well as honoring the October birthday of one of America’s most respected playwrights, Arthur Miller. Subscribers can also explore the new, complete calendar (accessible via the menu in the header, top left of any page in the platform) for the year’s milestones, holidays, and events—a great source for programming ideas throughout the year.
National Bullying Prevention Month—Consider these titles for your classes:
- Bullying and Suicide: Think About It (Item #53277)
- Girls and Bullying: Identify, Understand, Prevent (Item #49966)
- Dealing with Bullying (Item #42090)
National Cybersecurity Awareness Month—Consider these titles for your classes:
- Creating Better Passwords by Making Up Stories (Item #57771)
- Think b4 u Post: Your Reputation and Privacy on Social Networking Sites (Item #43709)
- Defeating the Hackers (Item #55774)
Remembering Arthur Miller: One of America’s Greatest and Most Studied Playwrights—Consider these titles for your classes:
- Arthur Miller and The Crucible (Item #7294)
- Death of a Salesman (Item #49016)
- The Drama of Creation: Writers on Writing (Item #34866)
About Classroom Video On Demand:
Classroom Video On Demand serves the specific needs of students who are preparing for college, by providing top-quality video across the entire high school curriculum, including life skills and guidance. It’s ideal for high schools that want targeted content, tailored specifically to their level, rather than a collection that pools the entire range of K–12 content into one platform.