Health Reference Center has been updated and enhanced throughout the past year, increasing the educational value of this award-winning resource.
Recent Updates and Additions:
- Articles: Revised book chapters from the Understanding Drugs series on such key areas as alcohol, marijuana, morphine, prescription pain relievers, Ritalin, and steroids.
- Added 214 new Understanding Drugs photographs on such topics as amphetamines, antidepressants, cancer treatment drugs, date rape drugs, marijuana, morphine, and sleep drugs.
- Added 22 new Understanding Drugs graphs and illustrations covering subjects such as antidepressants, cocaine, and HIV/AIDS treatment drugs.
- Added 377 photographs for image library and article thumbnails.
- Videos: Added approximately 250 new Today’s Health (HealthDay TV) health news videos featuring information on cancer, cardiovascular health, children’s health, diabetes, diet and nutrition, depression, eating disorders, fitness, influenza, obesity, and stress.
- Journal and reference articles: Added more than 3,700 new journal articles from such respected titles as Cancer Cell International, Human Genomics, Journal of Nutritional Science, and Stem Cell Research and Theory.
Click on the links below for more information about Health Reference Center: