The current outbreak of vaping-related illnesses and deaths has been making news headlines, as it becomes clear that more understanding and awareness is needed of the very real dangers of electronic cigarettes. Health Reference Center‘s brand-new “E-Cigarettes and Vaping” article offers important information for students and patrons.
In clear, accessible language, the “E-Cigarettes and Vaping” article takes an in-depth look at all aspects of this timely topic:
- The History of E-Cigarettes
- How E-Cigarettes Work and What They Contain
- E-Cigarettes as a Smoking Cessation Aid
- Statistics on Smoking and Vaping and Advertising
- Health Effects of E-Cigarettes and Vaping
- Cannabis Vaping
- Outbreak of Vaping-Related Lung Injuries
- How Authorities Have Responded.
Plus, Health Reference Center users can also check out “The Real Costs of Vaping” video in the Teens’ Healthy Choices series, featuring a teen narrator, for complementary coverage. Users can find this video (and more!) in the “Teens’ Healthy Choices Videos” slider at the top of the home page.
Click on the links below for more information about Health Reference Center: