Nine new Teens’ Healthy Choices videos have just been added to Health Reference Center. Now totaling 18 in number, the proprietary Teens’ Healthy Choices videos feature teens speaking to teens about health issues, substance abuse, social pressure, and more, providing the facts and insight teens need to make informed decisions.
The nine new videos include:
- Be Smart with Body Art: Tattoos and Piercings
- Coping with Parent Dysfunction or Health
- The Dangers of Energy Drinks
- Depressed: You Are Not Alone
- Dieting and Eating Disorders
- Keep Your Anxiety and Stress in Check
- Prescription and OTC Drug Abuse
- Suicide Warning Signs
- What You Can Do and Say to Keep Bullies Away
Users can find these videos in the “Teens’ Healthy Choices Videos” slider at the top of the home page. They can also be found from the Browse Resources menu on the right rail, from the Browse drop-down menu, and by clicking “View All” above the “Teens’ Healthy Choices Videos” slider.
Click on the links below for more information about Health Reference Center: