When it comes to the Internet, we could all use a little common sense. Common Sense Media, a Learn360 producer that is dedicated to helping kids thrive in a world of media and technology, specializes in helping students discern the difference between noise and quality information. Its aim is to empower teachers and other educators by providing unbiased information, trusted advice, and innovative tools to help them harness the power of media and technology as a positive force in all kids’ lives.
Here are just some of the many high-quality titles from Common Sense Media you can find in Learn360:
- Oversharing: Think Before You Post
- Copyright and Fair Use Animation
- Pause and Think Online
- Talking Safely Online: Lesson in Action
- Understanding Fair Use in a Digital World
- Cyberbullying: What’s Crossing the Line?
- Digital Life 101 Animation
- Introduction to SAMR Model