Infobase is delighted to announce that we have relaunched the new and improved Infobase eBooks platform with a fresh new look, expanded customization options, and improved functionality that will enrich the experience of the researchers who use it.
HIGHLIGHTS of the key enhancements:
- All-new, robust platform with improved speed, flexibility, and functionality
- More appealing, user-friendly design
- Now uses HTTPS to help protect the security and privacy of our users
- New mobile and desktop apps (coming soon!)
- New and updated titles
- Custom home page sliders—create your own sliders that feature the Infobase eBooks of your choice!
- Save selected chapters or copied text passages to Google Drive (Microsoft OneDrive coming soon!)
- Print selected chapters or text
- Read Aloud
- Improved dictionary tool
- New “take a tour” option that guides readers through the Infobase eBooks platform
- Improved interface for eBook MARC records
- New suppression rule options in the Admin Portal
- New comprehensive Admin Portal, with Counter 4.0 reporting and SUSHI exporting
- And more!
Click here to learn more about the Middle/High School eBook Subscription.