Are you going to the Michigan Library Association (MLA) conference in Novi, MI, this week? If so, please visit Booth #14 to see our award-winning resources, including CREDO reference products—the newest addition to the Infobase family! Also, enter our raffle to win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card!*
Stop by booth #14 to see:
- Films On Demand: With a fresh new look, enhanced functionality, and an improved user experience, Films On Demand’s platform now better than ever provides users with the content, tools, speed, and performance that today’s online experience demands. Its new features include:
- Appealing new, user-friendly design
- Greater customization of the home page
- Curated content in new, high-interest categories
- Larger video player
- New featured series pages
- New Support Center
- And much more!
- The World Almanac® for Kids: The World Almanac® for Kids is the ideal one-stop reference resource for intermediate-level students. This award-winning database features a wealth of exclusive, age-appropriate content, including excellent resources for student reports and research, plus valuable teacher resources and homework help.
- Issues & Controversies: The winner of seven major awards, Issues & Controversies helps student researchers understand today’s crucial issues by exploring hundreds of hot topics in politics, government, business, society, education, and popular culture. Presented in a balanced, pro/con format, all articles provide essential context, supported by statistics, timelines, and primary sources.
- Learn360: Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market. Teachers and students can access more than 164,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, interactives, images, audio titles, articles, activities, worksheets, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help librarians and educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of students, patrons, and researchers. Stop by booth #14 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal