Infobase is excited to spotlight our new and notable online resources for students at the National Charter Schools Conference (NCSC) in Austin, TX. Plus, we will be giving away an iPad Mini! To be eligible to win, visit booth #1717 for a demo of our databases, streaming video resources, eBook subscriptions, or teacher resources—all ideal for flipped classrooms, blended instruction, project-based learning, and 1:1 environments.
Stop by booth #1717 to see:
- Learn360: Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market. Teachers and students can access more than 137,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, interactives, images, audio files, articles, activities, worksheets, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: A brand-new resource especially for elementary school students, The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary provides a wealth of elementary-level content—including engaging illustrated articles, videos, interactives, Fun Facts, and more—in a colorful format perfect for helping young children develop online research skills.
- The World Almanac® for Kids: With a dynamic new design, new and updated content, and exciting new features, The World Almanac® for Kidsis the ideal one-stop reference resource for intermediate-level students. Brand-new modules have just been added, along with more than 50 new interactive games, more than 100 new videos, and many other enhancements.
- The World Almanac®: Expanding on “the most useful reference book known to modern man,” The World Almanac®provides middle and high school students access to authoritative, essential statistics on hundreds of topics in a searchable online format. A natural addition to any classroom or library, this online resource puts the reference shelf staple at users’ fingertips, with thousands of expertly organized facts.
- And many more new and notable resources!
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of all students, from the gifted to the struggling. Stop by booth #1717 to see what’s new for your classroom!