Are you going to the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference in Pittsburgh? If so, please visit Infobase’s booth #705 to enter our prize raffle and to see our award-winning resources, including the new Source Reference, which helps increase usage and awareness of all your e-resources!
ENTER OUR PRIZE RAFFLE!
Visit Infobase booth #705 to enter our raffle to win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card!*
DEMO OUR ONLINE RESOURCES!
Stop by Infobase booth #705 for a demo of our acclaimed online resources, including:
- Source Reference: Source Reference integrates highly acclaimed reference content with instructional videos and tutorials to provide research instruction in the classroom and at the point of need. Prepare students for any kind of research or the rigors of academia by building their conﬁdence and cultivating essential information literacy skills.
- The World Almanac®: Expanding on “the most useful reference book known to modern man,” The World Almanac® provides students and researchers access to authoritative, essential statistics on hundreds of topics in a searchable online format. A natural addition to any classroom or library, this online resource puts the reference shelf staple at users’ fingertips, with thousands of expertly organized facts.
- The World Almanac® for Kids: The World Almanac® for Kids is the ideal one-stop reference resource for intermediate-level students. This award-winning database features a wealth of exclusive, age-appropriate content, including excellent resources for student reports and research, plus valuable teacher resources and homework help.
- The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary: The World Almanac® for Kids Elementary is an exciting, fun resource especially for elementary school students. This database provides a wealth of elementary-level content—including engaging illustrated articles, videos, interactives, Fun Facts, and more—in a colorful, kid-friendly format perfect for helping young children develop online research skills.
- Learn360: Learn360 is the ultimate streaming multimedia resource for the K–12 educational market. Teachers and students can access more than 164,000 multimedia resources—including high-quality full-length videos, video clips, interactives, images, audio titles, articles, activities, worksheets, and more—on any Internet-enabled device, anytime, anywhere.
- Classroom Video On Demand: Classroom Video On Demand provides users with the content, tools, speed, and performance that today’s online experience demands. Created for high schools, this fully responsive and mobile-friendly curriculum-focused video subscription provides unlimited access to thousands of videos for ALL departments.
- Middle/High School eBook Collection: Infobase’s Middle/High School eBook Collection gives you convenient access to more than 5,000 acclaimed eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Chelsea House, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints at a fraction of the cost of purchase. Easy to use and correlated to all major educational standards, the Middle/High School eBook Collection is a perfect fit for any classroom or library and an ideal way to grow your eBook collection.
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help librarians and educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of students. Stop by booth #705 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal