Infobase is pleased to announce that many exciting new enhancements were just made to the Public Library eBook Subscription platform. Users will find a fresh new look, a wealth of new and updated titles, redesigned search and browse pages, a new subject list, and more—all creating a richer, improved user experience.
- Improved Home Page:
- Updated header, providing convenient access to the home page, search link, dictionary, Support Center, and My Bookmarks.
- New “Most Viewed” Slider, which displays a randomized list of titles from the 20 most viewed in an account. The order of the titles in this slider will change each time the user returns to or refreshes the home page.
- New Subject List: Users can now browse the full list of available subjects right from the home page and link directly to the areas that interest them—or use the “Subject Index” link in the footer.
- New Search Page, with basic and advanced search in one convenient place, and new Search Results design, with dynamic filters
- Updated eBook Reader (for PDF titles), with embedded tool options that allow users to search within the PDF and control the display
- New Page Links on the redesigned Subject and Series pages that can be used to direct other authenticated users to that particular page.