Infobase is delighted to announce that a brand-new eLearning Module on cells has just been added to Science Online, bringing the total number of in-depth eLearning Modules to 10.
With the increasing importance placed on STEM education and the critical role cells and the ongoing research on them play in all of our lives, the extensive original and updated content contained in the new Cells eLearning Module is particularly timely and relevant. The material is arranged in six comprehensive modules covering the following major areas:
- Cell Structure, Processes, and Reproduction
- Cells and Human Health
- The Evolution of Cells
- How Scientists Research Cells
- Plant Cells
- Stem Cell Research and Other Cell-Related Controversies
Each of the six modules is equivalent to a full-length book, with detailed “chapters” on important topics such as cell communication, the role of cells in human health, genetics and cell evolution, parts of the plant cell, genetic engineering, stem cell science and controversies, and more. The narrative format is enhanced by rich media and valuable support materials that make it ideal for use in class:
- Diagrams and images specifically selected to enhance the subject material
- Videos and animations closely linked to these subjects
- Detailed lesson plans with discussion questions, activities, and assessment questions
- Complete glossary of terms to encourage deeper comprehension.
Click on the links below for more information about Science Online: