Infobase is proud to announce that The World Almanac® for Kids has been relaunched. The World Almanac® for Kids will engage students as they explore intermediate-level topics from a trusted source with a dynamic new design, new and updated content, and powerful new features.
Here are some highlights of the redesign:
- Dynamic, intuitive new interface
- Improved organization—modules are now organized under broader topic areas, making it easier to find related content
- New modules—Technology Today and America’s National Parks (plus Symbols of American Freedom—coming soon!)
- Reorganized modules—the content of the Animals and Famous People modules can now be found under the new “Life Science” and “Biographies” topic areas, respectively
- 100+ new videos
- 50+ new interactive games
- Search enhancements, with convenient new filters
- Interactive “Did You Know” feature on the home page
- Enhanced citations in MLA8, Chicago, and Harvard formats, with new EasyBib, NoodleTools, and RefWorks export functionality
- And more!
Erasing the line between homework support and fun exploration, The World Almanac® for Kids features acclaimed reference content; engaging, fun entries in a wealth of topic areas; excellent resources for student reports and research; Homework Help; and valuable Teacher Resources.
Click on the links below for more information about The World Almanac® for Kids: