Today’s Science is continuously updated and enhanced, increasing the educational value of this award-winning resource. Here is a recap of some of the content updates made so far this year.
Recent Updates and Additions:
- Articles: Added 60 new articles and revised and updated more than 100.
- Hyperlinks: Added 1,500+ new glossary links, 500+ new encyclopedia links, and 600+ new article links.
- Glossary of key terms: Added more than 250 new glossary terms.
- Images and captions: Added more than 1,100 new images with captions.
- Journal abstracts and bibliography: Added more than 700 new citations.
- Discussion questions: Added more than 180 new questions.
- Keywords: Added more than 600 new keywords.
- Conversations with Scientists: Added 28 new Q&As with today’s leading scientists.
- Crossword puzzles: Added more than 16 new puzzles.
- Cartoons: Added three new cartoons.
- Videos: Added more than 46 new videos.
- Authoritative sources: Added more than 550 new sources—including approximately 270 from peer-reviewed science journals and approximately 280 from secondary sources—including article hyperlinks.
Click on the links below for more information about Today’s Science: