About This Product
Now with a fresh new look, expanded customization options, and even better functionality, Infobase’s Academic eBook Collection gives you instant access to more than 2,600 eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints. An outstanding value, the growing Academic eBook Collection connects your library to any classroom or online course. Reduce your shelf space, grow your library’s eBook offerings, and serve your entire institution with one convenient resource. This collection covers a wide range of subjects—from literature and language reference, to world history, religion, and philosophy.
Ask us about our Literary Classics and Sacred Texts add-on collections. Call for details today!
- A wealth of eBooks in a range of core subject areas, aligned to academic curricula
- Exclusive, unlimited, simultaneous use, on-site or off—no check-in/checkout
- New and updated titles added automatically at no additional cost
- User-friendly interface and a robust platform with the speed, flexibility, and functionality that today’s online experience demands
- Mobile app for Apple iOS and Android
- Save selected chapters or copied text passages to Google Drive
- Print selected chapters or text
- Powerful browse and search options, with dynamic filters; plus, users can browse the full list of available subjects right from the home page and link directly to the areas that interest them
- “Did You Mean…?” search feature
- eBook Reader with embedded tool options that allow users to search within the eBook and control the display
- Custom home page sliders—create your own sliders that feature the Infobase eBooks of your choice
- Page Links on Subject and Series pages can be used to direct other authenticated users to that particular page
- Dictionary tool, with word pronunciation and related words
- Uses HTTPS, a requirement for many new browser features, to help protect the security and privacy of our users
- Easy integration into any online catalog via free MARC records
- Dynamic citations available in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats
- Read Aloud tool
- “Take a tour” option that guides readers through the Infobase eBooks platform
- Comprehensive admin portal, with COUNTER 4.0 reporting, SUSHI exporting, and suppression rule options
- Searchable Support Center with valuable help materials, how-to tips, tutorials, and live help chat
- Bookmark tool.