About This Product:
Featuring titles recognized by Doody’s Core Titles, American Journal of Nursing, and Recommended College List, this collection is a must-have for libraries supporting this quickly growing field. In accordance with accreditation standards, we update the titles regularly to keep all publication dates within the past three years.
Credo Essentials Collections offer access to award-winning, notable, and peer-acclaimed reference content. Available collections cover dozens of in-demand subjects and are curated by Credo. Each are seamlessly updated as new editions publish and new content is licensed. Content is regularly refreshed to ensure continued relevance. Credo Essentials Collections are full text and searchable alongside the content on the Credo research platform.
- Content updates: Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection titles are seamlessly updated and weeded for your convenience.
- Citation management: With the Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection, users can conveniently cite entries in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats.
- Embeds: The Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection allows users to embed entries in their school’s learning management system, virtual learning environment or other guides/websites. Any entry may be embedded, including those with images, audio, or videos.
- Permalinks: The Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection’s record URLs make it easy for researchers to return to previously viewed pages, and allow users to create “custom collections on the fly.”
- Integration options: Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection content can be embedded into LibGuides or any LMS that supports iFrame, including Canvas, D2L, Moodle, and Blackboard.
- Google Drive integration: Users can save Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection entries to Google Docs via Google Authenticator or through their personal Gmail accounts.
- Export entries: Users can print, save as a PDF, or email Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection entries simply and conveniently.
- Responsive design: The Nursing and Allied Health Essentials Collection’s platform ensures a smooth user experience on any type of device.
- Accessible content: Audio files and dictation of text content (downloadable in MP3 format) improve accessibility and provide different avenues for students to absorb information.
- Translations: Text content is translated into 60+ languages.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Careers in Nursing
- Drug Guide
- Emergency Medicine
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- General Nursing
- Lab Technology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nursing for Illnesses & Conditions
- Nursing Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Professional Guide
- Radiography & Imaging
- Respiratory Therapy
In an effort to curate the very best content for each collection, notable awards and recommendations are used to guide our selection process. Several titles in each collection have been distinguished in the following lists:
- American Journal of Nursing Books of the Year
- Booklist Editors’ Choice
- Choice Community College Recommendation
- Choice Community College Top 75
- Choice Outstanding Academic Title (OAT)
- Doody’s Review Service (Doody’s Core Titles)
- Library Journal Best Reference
- Resources for College Libraries (RCL)
- Reference & User Services Association (RUSA)
“As Nursing and Allied Health Liaison, the Nursing & Allied Health Essentials Collection titles provide the go-to information needed to support studies and supplement research for all of our Health Sciences students.”
Suzanne Johnson-Varney, Shawnee State University