Literature Essentials Collection
Universities & Colleges
About This Product:
With titles detailing written works from the ancient world to today, this collection provides reference material for researchers of American, European, Chinese, Latin American, and Jewish literature. Encompassing drama, poetry, fiction, and film adaptations, this collection is ideal for librarians supporting humanities courses and advanced courses on American, British, and world literature.
Credo Essentials Collections offer access to award-winning, notable, and peer-acclaimed reference content. Available collections cover dozens of in-demand subjects and are curated by Credo. Each are seamlessly updated as new editions publish and new content is licensed. Content is regularly refreshed to ensure continued relevance. Credo Essentials Collections are full text and searchable alongside the content on the Credo research platform.
- Content updates: Literature Essentials Collection titles are seamlessly updated and weeded for your convenience.
- Citation management: With the Literature Essentials Collection, users can conveniently cite entries in MLA, Chicago, APA, and Harvard formats.
- Embeds: The Literature Essentials Collection allows users to embed entries in their school’s learning management system, virtual learning environment or other guides/websites. Any entry may be embedded, including those with images, audio, or videos.
- Permalinks: The Literature Essentials Collection’s record URLs make it easy for researchers to return to previously viewed pages, and allow users to create “custom collections on the fly.”
- Integration options: Literature Essentials Collection content can be embedded into LibGuides or any LMS that supports iFrame, including Canvas, D2L, Moodle, and Blackboard.
- Google Drive integration: Users can save Literature Essentials Collection entries to Google Docs via Google Authenticator or through their personal Gmail accounts.
- Export entries: Users can print, save as a PDF, or email Literature Essentials Collection entries simply and conveniently.
- Responsive design: The Literature Essentials Collection’s platform ensures a smooth user experience on any type of device.
- Accessible content: Audio files and dictation of text content (downloadable in MP3 format) improve accessibility and provide different avenues for students to absorb information.
- Translations: Text content is translated into 60+ languages.
- American Literature
- British Literature
- Chinese Literature
- Film Adaptations
- History of the Book
- Jewish Literature
- Latin American Literature
- Literary Greats
- Literary Studies
- Romantic Literature
- Science Fiction
- Short Story
- War Literature
- World Literature