- Nursing Skills – with titles covering core clinical skills as well as the unique skills needed in emergency and medical-surgical nursing.
- Patient Care and Interventions – covering the best practices of care for a wide range of conditions and scenarios, including geriatric care, home health nursing, abuse and violence, hospice and palliative care, oncology, psychiatric care, gynecology and obstetrics, pain management, and pediatric and neonatal care.
- Nursing Foundations – includes videos on anatomy and physiology, diet and nutrition, pharmacology, and lifespan development.
- Diseases, Disorders, and Disabilities – includes videos on cardiovascular, infectious, and communicable diseases, learning disabilities, and developmental, metabolic and endocrine, respiratory, neurological, and psychiatric disorders.
- Special Topics in Nursing – covering critical situations that nurses encounter in addition to their core responsibilities, including ethical and legal issues, health and safety for health care providers, management and leadership, and medical research and advances.
All programs are segmented into multiple pedagogical clips, convenient for intermittent use during classroom lectures or as assigned classwork.