- Directing Color – seven-part series where filmmaker, editor, and colorist Ollie Kenchington explores how visual language cues, color theory, and even color grading techniques can be used throughout the filmmaking process to not just create a “look” but to enhance storytelling.
- Cinema Sound: Edit – six-part detailed course where seasoned audio guru Mark Edward Lewis guides viewers through every aspect of sound that they’ll ever need to know as a filmmaker.
- The Art of Visual Storytelling – 13-part, four-and-a-half-hour series where Alex Buono teaches advanced techniques for lighting, lens selection, blocking, camera movement, audio, workflow, camera settings, visual structure, and more, to help viewers improve their filmmaking results.
- Canon C2 Camera Primer – seven-part series where news cameraman and award-winning cinematographer Matt Allard ACS takes viewers through the essential features and controls of the Canon Cinema EOS C200 to help them get the most from this incredible camera.
- All Things Paper – six-part series dedicated to “paper maestros” from Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Denmark, England, Scotland, and the United States. These craftsmen are constantly redefining the traditional usage of humble paper and taking it one step further with their ingenuity and amazing visions. Find out how tables, accordion-like chairs, and honeycomb lamps can be fashioned out of paper.
- Advertising Layout – two-part series that provides a thorough grounding in visual theory, consumer psychology, and nuts-and-bolts tinkering, familiarizing students with the terminology and working concepts that successful graphic designers and advertising creatives make use of on a daily basis.
- Philip Bloom’s Cinematic Masterclass – filmmaker, educator and pioneer Philip Bloom guides viewers through the art and science of filmmaking and shares his most important advice for capturing the style of cinematic images that have made him one of the world’s most beloved independent filmmakers.
- Speedlites: The Power in the Possibilities – six-part series where Stephen Eastwood shows viewers how to conquer beauty and fashion photography in just about any lighting scenario. He covers studio, indoor, and outdoor locations, where he shows how to create numerous lighting schemes with Speedlites.
- How to Take Stunning Photos – six-part series featuring in-depth advice from world-renowned camera wizards. Each episode takes a “master class” approach, with beginning photographers receiving detailed instruction from a specialist in a particular genre or format.
All titles are segmented into short, pedagogical clips, ideal for intermittent use during classroom lectures. For classwork viewing, students can choose to watch an entire film without interruption. Titles within the collection are sorted across distinct, browsable subject categories, enabling refined searches for available titles in specific topic areas.