Everything You Need to Know: Credo Reference: Webinar
Let’s get ready for the fall semester with a comprehensive hour-long deep dive into Credo Reference and all of its bells and whistles. This webinar highlights all of the ways this product can support instruction when fall comes. We tour the content, instructional tools, curation options, customization features, and admin capabilities of this product and leave no stone unturned. Share with your new staff, admins, or anyone who needs an introduction or refresher to this general reference research starting point.
Learn more about Credo Reference: Academic Core.
Try Credo Reference: Academic Core today with our easy, open trial through 9/15:
Go here to access.
And Don’t Miss:
- Infobase Quick Hits: Integrating Credo Reference into Your Library’s LibGuides: Webinar
- No Discovery? No Problem. How One College Library in Quebec Is Building Smart Researchers with Credo Reference: Case Study
- Using Credo Reference in Instruction
- Allen Community College Supports Student Success with Rich Information Resources During the Pandemic and Beyond: Case Study
- The Embedded Librarian: Building Relationships Across the College Campus: Webinar