Infobase Quick Hits—Essential Subject, Language & Curriculum Coverage for First-Year Courses: Webinar
Look beyond our core reference and streaming video collections in this brief demonstration. We dive into our content options to support your flagship or emerging programs for nursing, allied health, language learning, and so much more.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Credo’s Essentials Collections contain upwards of 28 subject collections of premium reference with both purchase and subscriptions options.
- How Films On Demand’s Nursing and Allied Health collections bring forth the newest video content for the latest medical education needs.
- How Transparent Language Online is a complete language learning solution.
Learn more about:
And don’t miss:
- The Early Academic Researcher: Promoting Discovery and Use of Primary Resources: Webinar
- Top 5 Things to Know about Information Literacy – Core
- Information Literacy – Core: Campus Use Cases
Information literacy is a lifelong learning skill and is vital to success in one’s personal, professional, and academic life. Infobase’s authoritative content, tools, and technology offer strategies to learn new skills and deepen one’s overall knowledge base. Check out products that support and improve digital citizenship, news literacy, identifying misinformation, and critical-thinking and research skills, plus election coverage and much more. LEARN MORE.