- Make Your Library the Heart of the Community—with resources that enhance library programming, homeschool learning, workshops, makerspaces, and after-school programs
- We Have the Best Content—expert scholarship and exclusive, curated content, plus outstanding videos from the world’s best producers
- Our Content Is Accessible On-Site or Off, 24/7—no special software or hardware is needed (browser-based)—in the library or for patrons at home
- We Have Something for Everyone—curricular and high-interest resources that seniors, parents, students, kids, and your whole community will enjoy in the library or from home / off-site
- No Check In/No Check-Out—Unlimited, simultaneous usage—so patrons can watch all they want without any restrictions or limits
- Easy Budgeting: One flat price with no hidden fees—stop wasting time keeping track of your video expenses.
Serve your community with content, tools, and programming designed to educate, entertain, and train
Choose or develop modules, collections, products, or solutions built for lifelong learning and development
Flexible Subscription Options
Fully Responsive and Mobile Friendly
Marketing Tools to Increase Patron Awareness
Real-World Solutions for Patrons + Programming
Learn How Access Video On Demand Meets Ocean County Public Library Patrons’ Multiple Needs for Entertainment, Research, and More
Many public libraries have struggled to support their patrons’ needs with remote access to services during the pandemic. But in Ocean County, New Jersey, the library’s 600,000-plus members have enjoyed unlimited access to more than 28,000 hours of carefully curated streaming video content available on any device through a service called Access Video On Demand.
Our Foundational Resources are Authoritative Yet User-Friendly
- Safe, vetted, trustworthy, ad-free resources
- Unlimited, simultaneous, 24/7 access, in the library or off site
- Public performance rights to facilitate library programming and presentations
- A robust administrative portal with enhanced reporting features
- World-class documentaries, award-winning educational films, and helpful instructional videos
- A variety of media, including videos, articles, biographies, images, songs, games, puzzles, stories, maps, and more!
- Exceptional content from PBS, HBO, BBC, A+E, National Geographic, The History Channel, CNN, Bloomberg, TEDTalks, Sesame Street, The Electric Company, Berenstain Bears, Zumbers, Boom and Reds, Van Dogh, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Franklin, Arthur, Raggs, Jim Henson, Reading Rainbow, Weston Woods, Chelsea House, and many others!
- Excellent resources for homework help, reports, and projects
- For your children’s center—fun and educational content on the alphabet, learning to read, and numbers and counting, as well as TV shows that are just for fun.
- Powerful features such as Google Translate, Read Aloud, dynamic citations, upload your own content, search assist, MARC records, and more
- Marketing tools to increase patron awareness
- And more!
ACCESS VIDEO ON DEMAND
Janie Hermann, Princeton Public Library
JUST FOR KIDS
Bee Cave Public Library (TX)
“Just for Kids video is fun for the whole family. It is both safer and cheaper than streaming and it is even educational. We would strongly recommend for teachers, parents and others who work with kids.
I personally like that it is ad-free and a controlled environment where kids are not exposed to inappropriate content. You can give them a tablet or other screen and let them binge out and know that they will learn and be safe.”
Orange County Library, Virginia
THE WORLD ALMANAC® FOR KIDS
The ComputED Gazette
THE WORLD ALMANAC® FOR KIDS ELEMENTARY
School Library Journal
Leverage our learning platform offering solutions
for upskilling, professional development, training, and information literacy solutions.
Help Your Patrons Develop New Skills and Learn New Technology
Offer On-Demand Access to the Skills and Information Your Patrons Seek:
Improve job skills by providing specific resources that fit individual users’ needs
Help users of all ages become more proficient on basic computer applications with easy-to-understand videos
Let users access content when convenient with bite-size on-demand modules
Aligned to core areas of interest, these free toolkits equip you and your institution with best practices, helpful tips and strategies, and more to help your community thrive.