Increase Student Success with Social & Emotional Learning
Empowering educators, parents, and students to transition to—and excel with—distance and blended learning
Infobase’s educational tools, content, and professional development and training solutions offer educators and families at all levels strategies they need to learn new skills.
Take a look at our wide range of content, with something for all levels, that will help educators and students:
- Learn to know and manage themselves
- Understand the perspectives of others and relate effectively with them
- Make sound choices about personal and social decisions
The full suite of Infobase products, combined with tools that allow educators to create, manage, deliver, and assess learning, helps your students meet state mandates, become college ready, or advance into their careers.
The products for each market were selected based on the SEL concepts of:
- Problem-solving skills (critical-thinking component)
- Growth mindset (vs. fixed mindset)
- Celebrating diversity / perspective-taking / understanding others’ emotions and thoughts
- Managing stress / anxiety / frustration
- Can be used for teamwork exercises / collaboration
- Practicing respectful disagreeing
- Workplace readiness, teamwork, and success
Thank you for your interest in our SEL resources and products.
The open-trial access period has ended, but you can still get access to all of our relevant content by registering for a free trial. And feel free to check out our free SEL webinars and blogs!
Contact us at (800) 322-8755 or OnlineSales@Infobase.com