If you’re attending the ALA Annual Conference in Washington, DC, be sure to visit Infobase booth #2325! Stop by for a demo of Infobase’s online resources to get a FREE Infobase “America ♥ Librarians” t-shirt! (Available while supplies last, of course.) In addition:
- Follow us on social media to enter our raffle to win a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card!*
- Come by booth #2325 an hour before closing every expo day to spin the Prize Wheel for a chance to win one of a variety of exciting prizes!
Stop by booth #2325 to see:
- World News Digest: Get a sneak peek at the soon-to-be-relaunched World News Digest, with a completely new design, improved navigation, powerful new functionality, and a wealth of exciting new content—including a brand-new video collection and much more. For more than 75 years, the award-winning World News Digest has been a go-to resource for context and background on key issues and events in the news.
- Films On Demand: With a fresh new look, enhanced functionality, and an improved user experience, Films On Demand’s platform now better than ever provides users with the content, tools, speed, and performance that today’s online experience demands. Its new features include:
- Appealing new, user-friendly design
- Greater customization of the home page
- Curated content in new, high-interest categories
- Larger video player
- New featured series pages
- New Support Center
- And much more!
- Public Library eBook Collection: This new and improved, comprehensive collection gives you convenient access to thousands of acclaimed eBooks from the award-winning Facts On File, Chelsea House, Ferguson’s, and Bloom’s imprints at a fraction of the cost of purchase. With more than 4,800 titles and new titles added regularly, there is something for every patron.
- Bloom’s Literature: Bloom’s Literature offers a comprehensive resource for the study of literature. Edited and curated by Yale University professor Harold Bloom, this database includes thousands of critical essays; author biographies, interviews, and profiles; the full text of hundreds of books from our extensive reference collection and more than 1,000 classic works of literature; thousands of full-length poems; a Shakespeare Center that houses in one convenient location the database’s treasure trove of content on all things Shakespeare; and much more.
- History Research Center: History Research Center includes Infobase’s five acclaimed history databases—American History, African-American History, American Indian History, Ancient & Medieval History, and Modern World History—all fully cross-searchable and seamlessly integrated for complete history coverage.
- And more!
In our age of information overload, Infobase is proud to provide reliable, trustworthy tools that will help librarians and educators encourage critical thinking and broaden the horizons of students, patrons, and researchers. Stop by booth #2325 to see what’s new for your library, district, or classroom!
Learn more about Infobase’s online resources at ALA Annual:
- eBook Subscriptions
- Elementary Resources
- Films On Demand Career-Focused Collections
- Online Resources for Any Teaching Strategy
- STEM Resources
- Streaming Video: Easy Integration
- Support Materials / Subscriber Updates
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal